How to apply for an exhibition in 2020
Either fill in the online application form below or you can download the pdf document here or contact us for a Word Document on 02 94284898. For non online forms, please complete and return to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to read Gallery Lane Cove Terms & Conditions. There have been some changes from last year, so please ensure you agree with our terms before going ahead.
How to Exhibit at Gallery Lane Cove?
Gallery Lane Cove is a council supported, not-for-profit gallery that offers artists and groups the opportunity to exhibit their artwork in a professional, flexible and unique environment. Designed by architects DRAW, the upper level of the building is now a purpose designed gallery space, with a contemporary feel.
Applications are now open to exhibit in 2020
Artists at all career stages are welcome to submit exhibition proposals. While more conventional forms of creative expressions are supported, we are particularly interested in contemporary, innovative and experimental art practices. Proposals will be selected on the basis of merit and how well they integrate with the programming focus of the year.
Further details can be found on in the hiring terms and conditions document.
Why Exhibit at Gallery Lane Cove?
- a four week exhibition with flat hire fee (see charges)
- professional lighting system
- flexible walls for various sized exhibitions
- hanging system provided
- sales and invigilation managed by Gallery Lane Cove
- opened to the public 6 days per week
- central location, opposite the very busy Lane Cove Library
- group and solo shows welcome
- suitable for the display of various mediums
- rental hire fee, plus a 25% commission
- 10% GST is charged on all artworks sold
- wall labels and invitations provided by Gallery Lane Cove
- artists talks catered by Gallery Lane Cove
- opening drinks is the responsibility of the artist
- Gallery Lane Cove covers the cost of 250 printed invitations for single hirers and 500 for group exhibitions
- Marketing through our online newsletter, social media and through Lane Cove Council networks