Jana Hunt and Vanessa Ashcroft
Jana Hunt 7 Vanessa Ashcroft Exhibition 2013
Teaching Art Exhibition 2012
Sister Cities Exhibition 2012 - Jean Isherwood watercolours, courtesy of Gunnedah Council
Sister Cities Grand Opening Exhibition 2012- foyer entrance to Gallery Lane Cove
How to Exhibit at Gallery Lane Cove?
Gallery Lane Cove is a community gallery that offers artists and groups the opportunity to exhibit their artwork in a professional, flexible and unique environment. Designed by architects DRAW, the upper level of the building is now a purpose designed gallery space, with a contemporary feel.
Applications are now open to exhibit in 2018
We encourage applications from emerging and established artists and curators for all visual art mediums. Galley Lane Cove does have one data projector for projections of videos and welcome group or solo exhibitions.
Please see the documents below that you will need to read before applying:
Why Exhibit at Gallery Lane Cove?
- a four week exhibition with flat hire fee (see charges)
- professional lighting system
- flexible walls for various sized exhibitions
- hanging system provided
- sales and invigilation managed by Gallery Lane Cove
- opened to the public 6 days per week
- central location, opposite the very busy Lane Cove Library
- group and solo shows welcome
- suitable for the display of various mediums
- rental hire fee, plus a 25% commission
- 10% GST is charged on all artworks sold
- wall labels and invitations provided by Gallery Lane Cove
- artists talks catered by Gallery Lane Cove
- opening drinks is the responsibility of the artist
- Gallery Lane Cove covers the cost of 500 printed invitations
- Marketing through our online newsletter, social media and through Lane Cove Council networks
Public Art - Library Sculpture Plinth
Public Art - Outdoor Photographic Exhibition, Forecourt Gallery, 164 Longueville Road, Lane Cove